Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hi Ho Silver Linning!!

Gosh!!!!...It's been a long while to make a new post!!!..a couple months is passing by with tons of story to tell and still i completely lost with this page.

Big-Big-Big-Big Sorry.. :(

so, in the last post, i wrote about me get busy with final trial of my study on university. gloomy with all those books to read. set things up. last minutes frenzy call. tongue tied.. another tongue tied..and the verdict is I'AM A EMPLOYER.MONEY SEEKER. JOBLESS. ha ha you can be rude to me!

another big day is....!!!!!. I'am having my diving certificate!!!!!..BIG YEAY!!!..
it is bigger than my graduation you know..you can't compare graduation with diving!. it's so outtaway from it...away!..

my first dive is in Pramuka Island, Seribu Archipelago, not far from jakarta.with my brand new family!!!




envy???he he he..(Hell No Dorr!!!!)

so. next project?? simple.. pay up my parent!. but not so easy to do..lots of pray for me, and tons of luck!!..wish me luck!!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment